Helping Free Software Projects
Often I read forum posts from liberated new users asking how to help or contribute with free/libre software projects. There are many ways to help and contribute.
- Donate funds.
- Help others in online forums.
- Test distro and software beta and release candidates.
- Report bugs and usability issues.
- Write project documentation.
- Translate project documentation.
- Become a package maintainer.
- Host a web site providing tutorials.
- Maintain a blog sharing solutions and usability issues.